Monday, December 26, 2022

 Hello, teachers!

You all know how much I love circle time props.

They have saved my circle times!

I have a young class this year and I've had to tweak almost all of my activities.

Their attention spans are short. Shorter than I'm used to.

I have never been as thankful for circle time props as I have this year.

Even though most of my students love to move, move, move, they have been so engaged at circle time.

It's reminded me even more why children do better when they are actually participating, not just expected to sit and listen.

If you have been watching this year's weekly videos, you have seen my circle time snippets. You have an idea what I'm talking about.

(And if you haven't? Feel free to head on over and take a look!)

Each week in the description of my videos I have shared at least one free circle time prop.

(I talk about using props at circle time in this video.)

So today I'm going to share some props you can use for DECEMBER - because I know there are some teachers out there who are already busy planning what you will be doing.

(And if you aren't a planner, just save this email for the right time.)

Christmas-Themed

FREE Gingerbread Man Circle Time Props

FREE Five Candy Canes Circle Time Props

FREE Christmas Bells Circle Time Props

Winter-Themed

FREE Five Little Snowmen Circle Time Props

FREE Mitten Circle Time Props

FREE Snowflake Circle Time Props

Speaking of December, you can find theme ideas and activities here:

December Theme Ideas

Have a great rest of your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment